Today’s gift guide is all about people who travel a lot, whether for work or just because! We have a lot of family who love to travel, so any of these travel gifts are things I’d choose for them. (And if you’re one of those family members, don’t be surprised when you see some of these things under the tree this year. Just pretend you never saw this!)
London LEGO set | selfie stick for GoPRO | wireless headphones
travel journal | packing cubes | packing list
zip-top tote | wallet phone case | monogrammable luggage
makeup mirror | blanket scarf | the BEST travel neck pillow I’ve used
- Packing cubes are my go-to for ANY trip, whether it’s a weekend on Nantucket or a longer international Tuscan vacation. I pack my things in one set and have a separate set for Eleanor’s things (two different colors to keep things organized!)
- Wireless headphones that are pretty and can match your luggage (almost too pretty to travel with! …almost)
- Speaking of, monogrammed luggage! Who doesn’t want a beautiful travel case they can easily spot from a mile away? I bought Eleanor a monogrammed tote and we take it on every trip. I love that it zips on the top (hers has the long handles).
- T loved LEGO as a kid (and still does), so every year I buy him a different travel-themed set, like this one from London, based on where we went that year.
- I started traveling with a travel planner on my first international trip ever (to Italy in high school!). It’s so fun to go back and read exactly what we did, where we ate, what we saw, etc. It’s also where I can paste in museum ticket stubs. Sometimes I’ll just use a really pretty notebook like the one I took to Thailand, but there are so many great travel journals out there! Travel journal for kids | Travel journal for people who love lists | Travel journal for the planner (includes packing lists and itinerary detail pages | Travel journal for anyone
- For someone who always feels like they’re forgetting something, a travel packing list they can use to check off items is perfect. (I’m always that person saying, “I think I forgot something” as we’re headed to the airport!)
- My sister bought me this blanket scarf a couple of Christmases ago, and I love that it is big enough to use as a makeshift blanket. It’s so cozy for those cold winter days! (And you can monogram it!)
And how about…
- Instax Mini camera to instantly have photos you an put on the fridge
- The best travel mug ever for someone who “travels” in that they constantly commute for work!
- An easy duffle from a company with an incredible return policy (not that you’d need it because their items are top quality!)