I love a good sibling matching moment, so in honor of the official kickoff to Summer, today I’m sharing where you can buy matching swimsuits for siblings! (and for moms and dads too, if you want to get in on it) Even if we don’t entirely match, I love to coordinate with my little ones.
Where to shop for matching swimwear:
- Shade Critters – They have super cute styles and kids, teen, and adult sizes.
- SwimZip – We have had a few of the rash guard-and-bottom styles for my preschooler, and they protect from the sun (UPF 50+) and wash well.
- Target – Affordable swimsuits with so many styles for everyone in the family
- Amazon – You can find budget-friendly options for the entire family on Amazon, like this red-and-black set of swimsuits, which totally remind me of Minnie Mouse, and this tropical set.
- Hanna Andersson – Much easier to match siblings of the same gender, but they also have a few sets for the whole family (including lemons, stripes, and watermelons)
- J.Crew – They don’t have kids’ sizes below 2, so if you have a baby you’ll have to source elsewhere; but for mom & dad, and the kids, J.Crew and crewcuts work just fine.
- Minnow – Gorgeous prints, styles for adults to match the kids (and the most darling styles for kids!)
Here’s some inspiration for the whole family to match (click the picture to get to the swimwear!):