Happy first day of Fall! It’s been so hot here in New England that it definitely doesn’t feel like a new season. (This photo is from last October when we went farm hopping one day!) Today we’re looking at another 88 degree day!
Over the weekend we visited a local farm and went on a hayride, but it just didn’t feel like apple picking weather. That will have to happen another weekend soon. In the meantime, we’re getting ready for a VERY special 2nd birthday party! (I can’t wait to show you what our theme is… hint in my Stories today! )
In the spirit of the fall season, here’s what’s on my to do list this fall:
- Visit Vermont for the fall foliage before it’s peak season in Boston
- Move into our renovated house!
- Decorate my new porch
- Get my 2 favorite pairs of boots repaired
- Replace my riding boots that finally had to go at the end of the winter
- Host a housewarming party so our friends and family can see what has been taking up all of our time this summer
- Bake apple pies
- Go apple picking!
What’s on your fall bucket list?