The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, aka the #NSale, starts today for cardholders (YAY). (If you don’t have a Nordstrom credit card or debit card, you can shop the sale on July 22.) Last year I bought a faux-fur vest that sold out before the sale opened to the public, some tops, a couple of dresses, and some workout gear. The great thing about the NSale is that Nordstrom has one of my favorite return policies in retail, so if you get something you don’t like, you can pop it back in the mail (or bring it back to the store).
Here’s what I have in my shopping cart for this year’s sale:
- Natori Feathers Bra
Where the seasonal colors go on sale, the nude and black (normally $68, marked down to $44.90 for the sale) never do. Since I’m not a bright blue bra kind of girl, I’ll be adding a few of these to my cart when the sale goes live. I’ve hunted for this at Nordstrom Rack after purchasing a couple, and I’ve never seen it there. (If you’ve never tried this bra on, do yourself a favor. It’s a game-changer!)
- NEST candles – these make a great gift! The preview catalog has the super popular diptyque brand, too.
- Workout leggings from Zella and alo
- Riding boots (the Tory Burch boots usually sell out really fast)
I pretty much live in riding boots and skinny jeans in the fall, and I think my boots from last year have had their last season.
- While I don’t think a new handbag is on the “must” list this time around, there’s no harm in looking 😉
- Same goes for sunglasses! (How fun are these Tory Burch sunnies?)
- Men’s denim and wear-to-work button downs
I converted my husband to designer denim a couple of years ago, so I’ll scoop up another pair of his favorite jeans. And I’m thrilled that his favorite wear-to-work shirt brand is included in the sale, too!
- Blanket scarves! I practically lived in mine last winter, so I’ll probably add another (or two) to the collection. These are under $20.
I’ll be sharing on Snapchat (name: alyssaloring) what I scooped up from the sale and will share in a later post, too!