Friday again, friends. (And I’m thrilled!)
Last weekend we were so busy at the Cape with friends, and it was a really great weekend. I’m such a homebody, though, that I’m really excited to know that Sunday will be a day of absolutely nothing. Except maybe vacation planning? We’ll see. I hope you all have a restful weekend ahead of you!
Onward and upward…
- I don’t like to talk politics in this space, but FLOTUS killed it with her speech at the DNC.
- The threat of Zika is killing my vaca vibe, and now they’re saying it’s in FL? Ugh.
- Speaking of vaca, Jessica’s snap stories from Italy have me dreaming about planning another visit to Rome.
- I just bought these sandals (they’re on sale for $30!) in the mint and they are so cute. Kind of tempted to buy them in the reddish color, too.
- Aliza is one lady you should be watching. She’s pretty inspirational in the world of social media!
- Update on my workout post: I made it to pilates twice this week!