Happy Friday, everyone! Is anyone else really ready for this weekend?
The weather in Boston has been weird this week – going from 90 to cooling off fast with storms, and then 65 two days later. Basically, I’m looking for a place to move where it’s between 72 and 78 every day and sunny… any ideas? 😉 (Kidding, I love New England!)
I can’t believe I’m already looking at July in my planner… when did that happen!? I have some fun things planned for these parts, so stay tuned! P.S. I’m always looking for new blogs to read, so if you have one (or have a favorite), leave it in the comments or tweet me so I can check it out!
From around the web:
- You know that vacation time you have? You should use it.
- This ruffle dress is too cute
- Passive-aggressive office notes that are too funny.
- Kate Middleton’s hair is basically perfect. P.S. I found a (much cheaper) dupe for her dress!
- Fiji has been my go-to for so long!
- I was going to read this book next, but now I’m not sure!
- Get rid of other people’s expectations of you
What’s popular around here this week: