I have a bunch of posts that I want to share, but first I feel like I have to tell you what this week was like.
You know how they say that bad things happen in threes? (I don’t know who “they” is, but I have heard that my whole life.)
This week was rough.
I won’t bore you with the details, but we had an injury, and illness, a power outage, and we were supposed to fly to Florida on Friday morning to go to Disney World, but we had to cancel the trip.
Normally I’m SO excited for the weekend to arrive, but this weekend feels kind of blah – just hoping for a quick recovery (and no more illness!).
Photo from this post
The evenings have pretty much been just little ol’ me, so I thought I’d share what I’ve accumulated in my shopping cart!
Some of these are items I’ve been looking for, and others I just stumbled upon:
- a makeup brush holder to travel with (my sister has one like this, and it looks like it actually keeps things organized!)
- speaking of, a travel makeup case
- this tinted moisturizer
- a throw pillow that looks like a MUCH more expensive brand (this one is only $10!)
- a camera to watch the kiddo while we’re in the car – this is genius!
- I bought this swimsuit for E, and I have a second in my cart. It has snaps on the bottom, which is so smart!
- E absolutely loves mimicking us, which includes “drinking” out of coffee mugs. This coffee maker set is so cute!
- striped dress with a yellow bow
- I’m on the hunt for a “big kid book” – like a baby book but for the toddler years – any recommendations??