Did you catch my big announcement this week? I’ve been itching to talk about it but it hadn’t felt right yet, but I’m glad it’s been posted now! And thank you so, so much for all of your kind words and congratulations – I’m so excited that you’re all so excited, too!
Shopping and such:
- I typically stay away from earrings that are too heavy, but I’m curious about these little things that supposedly take the pressure off your ears and prevent tearing!
- Um… a dress with a big bow on the back? Yes please!
- This dress has been on my watch list for a while, and now it’s on sale… what do you think? Should I get it?
- This off the shoulder dress is super cute (and under $50!)
- The right way to wash your hair (I’m basically doing everything wrong… oops!)
- If you’ve heard of shadowbanning on Instagram, or even if you haven’t, here’s a great article that outlines what it is and how to stop it
- This is the BEST self-tanner I’ve ever used. Definitely get the applicator mitt, though – it makes a huge difference on how it comes out!
- Congrats to Emily and her team on the launch of the Cupcakes and Cashmere shop! #goals
Favorite blogger post: Hallie always has such inspirational posts, and this one with 15 powerful things to remind yourself is no exception. I have this bookmarked for tough days!