If you’re following along on Instagram, you probably know that I spent the weekend in FL for some sun.
(photos from our trip last year)
I brought this flamingo swimsuit along with me, and it’s so so cute. (I also brought along this ruffled one-piece and this neon palm print off-the-shoulder top and high-waisted bottom.) I’m planning to do a full trip recap, so you’ll see that soon! For now, though, here are some links I bookmarked:
- Have you tried cauliflower rice yet? I made it last week, and I really liked it!
- I kept hearing how amazing this sunless tanner is, so I finally tried it. GUYS. It’s like the tan I got from a spray tan, except it’s not going to cost me $40 every time! It also comes in a travel size, so you could take it with you if you don’t have the time to do this before a vacation. I definitely recommend using the mitt to apply it, though – my hands are potentially going to turn darker than my arms… time will tell!
- This floral wiggle dress on Cathy is so cute!
- How to keep your inbox at 0: I need to start doing this, because mine is currently hovering around 4k (yikes!)
- I found Kearsley’s Instagram recently and absolutely love her watercolor monograms and illustrations.
- Heading to Disneyland? Ashley’s post on her best Disneyland experience made me want to go!