Friday Friday! (photo from our trip to Portsmouth in December!)
Life this week: We hit the 4 month sleep regression with Eleanor, so needless to say, I’m exhausted. We’re working on self-soothing and man oh man you guys… #sendStarbucks
- After looking at basically every planner ever made, I finally bought this planner
- I have this fleece (on sale!) in my cart. T has the men’s version and it’s perfect for running errands!
- I want this sweatshirt for my next trip!
- I already have this rug in 2 rooms in the house, and I’m contemplating getting it for the baby’s bedroom, too, to go under a fluffy white rug. If you’re looking for a neutral rug, it’s perfect!
- I know it’s a little early to be buying summer stuff, but I couldn’t NOT buy this little flamingo dress for E!
Working on: I am still ironing out my concrete goals for the year. I know we’re most of the way through January already, but I’m putting together a list of goals that I hope to complete over the next 11.5 months and I want them to be things I’ll actually stick to! I’ll be sharing some of the list in the near future.
Weekend plans: Sunday is jam-packed with a baby shower for one of my best friends and our beloved Patriots in the championships! Saturday will definitely be more lowkey, and I’m hoping to get out for a hike if the weather cooperates!
Have a great weekend!