Happy Friday! The last post I did like this was in July, but I’ve decided to bring them back because I really like writing them!
- iPhone wallet case – I had this for my old iPhone and bought it again for my new phone
- electric nail file. I wasn’t sure about this but I am lowkey obsessed with it. (I recently accidentally snipped my baby’s finger when I was clipping her nails and have now sworn them off forever, so we switched to this little device instead!)
- sports bra (the hope is that by upgrading my workout wardrobe, I’ll get back into my workout routine!)
- I found a flamingo swimsuit and dress that match a bib my sisters bought me for my baby shower, which I love. It might have been aggressive to buy both for my baby girl, but whatevs… they’re so cute!
- Another pair of these leggings that I basically live in
Currently reading: Hillbilly Elegy, a recommendation from Terence. So far it’s really good! I’ve only been reading about one book a month since becoming a mom, and I want to get back into reading. Aside from writing, it’s one of my favorite ways to unwind!
Sales and such:
- LL Bean is having a big sale with 25% off almost everything. They rarely have sales like this, so I’m getting a pullover, a monogrammed zip-top tote bag (not on sale, but still…), and these boots.
- I have this rug (in Khaki) in 2 rooms in our house because I like it that much. It’s on sale 30% off right now!
- I love, love when PB Kids has a sale! 20% off in-stock items. (Pottery Barn is also having a 30% off sale on bedding and bath items)
- Not on sale, but how cute is this straw tote for just $49?
Recent favorite posts:
- 6 Things to Know Before You Get Lash Extensions
- Best Amazon Purchases this Year
- Complete Baby Registry: Everything You Need for Baby