It’s hot and humid in Boston today, but that’s not putting a damper on the excitement of celebrating this country that I love. Here’s a roundup of some of my favorite things around the web today:
- Mackenzie looks adorable in stripes on stripes. Add a red bag and you’re ready for a 4th of July brunch!
- Brit + Co.’s list of products handmade in America
- I’m planning to tackle a marquee letter project soon, but this fake version is spot-on.
- My favorite flip flops are on sale today on Rue! Can’t beat that $20 price.
- Braided summer hairstyles on The Glitter Guide. #4 is my favorite!
- Loving these cursive table numbers. We’re less than 60 days away from our wedding, and I have some major DIYs to take on soon!
There are some pretty great sales going on right now, too. Check these out – they’re worth it!
- Extra 25% off at Piperlime for the next hour (until 3pm EDT)
- $10 off a $30 purchase at BaubleBar (until 7/6) with code JULY4
- J.Crew has 30% off with code JULY
Happy Fourth of July!