I noticed one thing that happens without fail at the change of the seasons: I go on a shopping binge. Like, put everything in my cart and check out, adding a few impulse purchases along the way. I’m talking real cart and online shopping cart. Send help.
In case you are not like me going crazy with buying things right now (or if you are!), here are the best deals this weekend:
- Baublebar: up to 75% off plus extra 20% off all sale
- Nordstrom: 40% off sale! I have this shirt in 3 colors and wear it all the time (it’s under $30!). There are a lot of boots and booties in the shoe section, too.
- Express: 40% off everything (including the shirt I’ve been living in all summer! They have some great fall prints in the same shirt.)
- J.Crew: Up to 30% off (a lot of the new arrivals are so cute!)
- J.Crew Factory: 50% off everything and additional 50% off sale styles with code woohoo
- Loft: 60% off sale items
- West Elm: Buy more, save more up to 25% off on rugs and furniture
- Old Navy: 50% dresses, tees, and jeans
Here are some items from this weekend’s sales that you should definitely check out! (The prices shown on hover are not necessarily the price you’ll get on the site – some discounts show in cart.)
Don’t forget to check out the clearance sections for items like swimwear, tanks, and shorts! This is the time of year I stock up on beach towels for the pool, basic tanks I know I’ll wear next year, and swimwear I lusted over all summer but couldn’t justify spending on.