I’m popping in today with some short updates and basically just to say hello!
* You may or may not have noticed that I’ve stopped posting 2-3 times a week and am sticking to once a week these days. For some reason, I thought that being on maternity leave would mean I would have SOOO much time to blog and create great content and even take some awesome photos. Well, reality settled in and I realized that a) my time is ridiculously short when you factor in taking care of the baby, making sure Sprout gets at least one good walk a day, and trying to make sure the house isn’t a complete mess b) when I have time, I’m spending it attempting to eat a meal or take a nap c) I don’t fit into real clothes yet.
HAH. But seriously – I’m still living in what I’m calling my “momiform” aka leggings and whatever top is flowy enough to hide my belly but also covers my butt.
* I’m really hoping I’ll get cleared soon to work out, because I am itching to feel better in my body. Fall has always been one of my favorite seasons, and my fall wardrobe is insanely bigger than my summer wardrobe. Like I said above, though, I unfortunately am still in a weird in-between phase after having Eleanor, so I’m rocking leggings 7 days a week.
* T was home from work one day this week, and we managed to clean out a couple of closets – and put together 3 full trash bags of clothes to donate (!). I’m still working my way through my fall clothes as I add them all into my closet, and I’m hoping to weed through and donate a bunch more from those.
* I know my posts have been pretty heavy on the mom/baby stuff lately, so if there’s something you would rather see – or something I haven’t covered that you’re interested in – please let me know! I do have some fun things to write about soon!
* I recently finished The Magnolia Story. If you’ve watched Fixer Upper, you should definitely read this book. It’s so interesting how Chip and Joanna got their start! (And you can basically hear their voices while you’re reading!)
Have a great Sunday!