Soooo many stores have already started their Black Friday 2018 sales! I felt like everyone was rushing Christmas this year, but here we are the night before Thanksgiving and I could have sworn it was just July. Also, can we talk about how 5 years ago I remember waiting for the paper to come out on Thanksgiving afternoon so we could sit and go through all of the Black Friday ads – WOW that has changed!
Now I’ve been glued to my laptop watching the deals roll in. Here is what I’m shopping this Black Friday – aka what I consider the “best of”!
Black Friday Deals I’m Shopping
- A really cozy off-shoulder sweater in a winter white
- A cashmere sweater under $60(!) I have this in the camel color and it’s the best neutral. Buying this for a family member!
- If you don’t have a Barefoot Dreams cardigan, GET ONE. They’re SO cozy, and the price is unbelievable for what they normally are! I think I paid double what it is for Black Friday this year.
- Fuzzy slippers that are so cute and come in a bunch of different colors (I like them best in navy and mustard!)
- A travel-size makeup mirror (not on sale, but if you spend $300 at Nordstrom you get $20 in Notes aka gift card, and if you’re a cardholder you get $40 back)
- A monogrammable cozy blanket scarf (I have this in black and white!)
- A wallet phone case to stay organized
- My favorite zip-top tote (rarely on sale! 20% off)
- Google Home – way better than the Alexa, in my opinion. We have two and love them!
More Black Friday shopping deals
- Critter-themed sweatshirt for baby
- Matching velvet dresses for mom and baby (fun fact: My most favorite Christmas outfit ever was a green velour situation, and velvet dresses always remind me of it)
- My favorite workout top – 50% off!
- 5 star high-waist denim (just bought these!)
- Monogrammed luggage
- An adorable gingham baby/kids dress from a high-end brand that rarely does sales (and it’s 40% off!)
Old Navy deals
Kids’ stuff on sale
P.S. This tank dress that I’ve worn about a million and 12 times is on sale – grab it in a couple of colors and thank me later!
What amazing deals have you found so far for Black Friday 2018??
Don’t forget to check out this year’s gift guides, too!