We got quite the storm over the past couple of days (I know, because you haven’t heard about it yet, right?), and it wasn’t long before cabin fever started to set in. I seriously have a hard time sitting still. Conveniently, we have more snow in the forecast for tomorrow. (Can it please be Spring now?)
I’m already thinking about how to transition my wardrobe into Spring, and here are some pieces I’ve got my eye on. (Lots of pink, blue, and neutrals here!) Stripes are present all year in my closet, but I am especially drawn to them in the springtime.
- DIY: Make your own oversized foldover clutch
- I’m a huge fan of these features on The Everygirl: They’re so inspiring!
- If you know me in real life, you know that I’ve been fostering this sweet girl. She’s looking for the perfect home!
- News: Not only is Piperlime closing, but now Kate Spade Saturday is closing, too!
- 8 things millennial women should be learning