I was tagged by a fellow blogger to answer these 21 questions, so enjoy this MySpace-esque post!
1. Are you named after anyone? My mom claims my first name has to do with a shampoo whose name she loved. My middle name is Danielle, which is after my dad, Daniel. Then I have a second middle name (not legally, just for fun apparently) that is my grandmother’s name.
2. When was the last time you cried? I don’t know, but I’m sure it was after: a) a dog died in a movie b) a dog died on a TV show c) a dog died in a book
3. Do you have kids? Does Sprout count?
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I’d like to think so.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? …Yes.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No, thank you. Last night my husband and I were joking that if I had been on The Bachelor I would have been the one going, “I don’t do heights, so I can’t go on a date in a helicopter… I don’t like hot air balloon rides either… No thanks to flying to Bali… ”
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I’m really boring with my cereal. Raisin Bran Crunch or Rice Krispies. T, on the other hand, eats cereal that 5 year olds beg their moms for, so when I go grocery shopping I look like I have a bunch of small children.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? I guess just their general aura? Like are you super slouchy and can’t look anyone in the eye or are you confident and walk with purpose
9. What is your eye color? Brown as mud
10. Scary movie or happy endings? 100% happy endings, all of the time
11. Favorite smells? Vanilla anything, baked goods, clean laundry, fresh flowers, home
12. Summer or winter? Can I say Fall? New England is a weird place with 4 very different seasons. Sometimes it’s way too hot in the summer, but winters can also be a drag. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year!
13. Computer or television? Both at the same time
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Thailand!
15. Do you have any special talents? My best friend and I are notorious for pointing out grammatical errors on menus, so there’s that…
16. Where were you born? Born and raised in Massachusetts
17. What are your hobbies? Blogging, spin class (bike 24), reading, watching crappy TV (find me on Snapchat so you can see what I watch… it’s so bad but I can’t stop)
18. Do you have any pets? @hellosprout
19.Favorite movie? Anything with Tom Hanks, because he’s awesome
20. Do you have any siblings? Two sisters!
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I’m still figuring that out, but #15 is looking promising as a career.