Happy Friday! This week has felt like everyone is rushing the fall. I don’t know if it’s because we went from 85+ degrees with a LOT of humidity to 75 degrees with no humidity, but I am NOT READY for the summer to be over. (This also might be why I’m refusing to acknowledge that I should be planning holiday content… Nope, not happening over here, friends.)
Let me preface this post by saying that it’s not easy to be pregnant with a third trimester bump during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
I normally wouldn’t be shopping the baby sale part of Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, but obviously this year I had to check it out. I was surprised by how good some of the prices were – specifically on this stroller!
Best Baby Items:
- These shoes… can you even? They also come in black! *
- This activity mat is at a super discounted price. These make great gifts!
- This little floral set is too cute for words *
- … and this one is perfect for a girly girl
- … while this one is perfect for a future tennis pro! *
- The moccasins every baby has to have
- These headband wraps are too cute, and they come in so many different colors! They’re about 30% off the regular price at 3 for $20 *
- The coziest swaddles for any newborn *
- I can’t get over the price of this stroller and car seat set – it’s a good deal if you’re planning to buy this brand! If you’re in the market for a stroller, you should also check out the Baby Jogger City Mini that’s part of this sale – I haven’t seen the price this low elsewhere, and this is one of the strollers we chose for our little one!
- And this bunny sweater… so cute! *
Everything with a * is under $30!
Today I have a roundup of all of the bags I would buy if my budget was unlimited, plus the best shoes/boots and coats from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
- I love this gold version of the popular Rebecca Minkoff bag
- The perfect hot pink! This bag already sold out in the light pink.
- Velvet is back (apparently in a big way) this upcoming fall, and this navy velvet crossbody is a great way to add velvet to your wardrobe without going overboard. *
- I have this pink satchel in my cart – I’m just worried it won’t be big enough to hold all of the stuff I carry around every day, so I’m planning to head in-store to check it out!
- A Givenchy lookalike at a not-at-all-Givenchy price! (comes in black and grey) *
- Striped tote that comes in 4 colors – perfect for an everyday bag
- Embellished tote – this one reminds me of a perforated bag I have that I get SO many compliments on! *
- Perfect basic tote (comes in other colors, too!) *
Everything with a * is under $100!
Best Shoes and Coats:
- I bought a similar pair of short boots last winter and pretty much lived in them. The heel height is perfect! (These come in 4 colors – They’re gorgeous in black, too!) *
- Short boots that are waterproof and this pretty brown color – basically a must-have in New England! (These come in 2 colors)
- I looove over the knee boots for the fall and winter! These have a nice short heel and are a stretchy fabric (and they come in brown, too!). *
- Velvet slides (I have a sneaker version like this and will have to add these velvet ones, too!) *
- Heeled mules (the red color is sassy!) *
- Block heel, ankle strap, suede… yep! *
- Loving this military-inspired jacket (and it’s under $130!)
- A leather jacket that will go with everything
- Love these riding boots – I pretty much live in riding boots all fall!
Everything with a * is under $100!
P.S. Don’t miss yesterday’s post with the best clothes and accessories from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!